I Am

 

I Am

                                                                       By Teak Kilmer

                                                                        June 11, 2010

 

I wrote this poem in 20-25 minutes at my journaling group at Seward Drop in Center for the mentally ill. Most of my poems were written in this period of time at my writer’s or journaling group. Only magnetized words that were on a metal tray were used to form this poem.

 

I am in the moment of no other time

in the place of no other place

I Am

 

I am drawn to Nature’s Love

as Your Love has Drawn me

May my words ripple others’ waters

as You, the Great One, ripple me

I Am

 

The Breaths of Angels paint clouds

of Images distinctly You

and I too am those Images,

for You Breathe me

as You Breathe the Angels

I Am

 

I hope to die to life

before I die from life,

to pass away from doubt

and Fear, and by Love and

Joy and Peace, Live truly.

I Am.

 

I Am in Your Arms and

laughing at Your Jokes and

making Love with You and

playing games of little Children

with You forever.

I Am.

 

Comments

  1. Hafiz is jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is beautifully descriptic!! Thanks!! Hafiz and D.H Lawrence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Etymology

The Words

Why Frogs?