A list of Essential Reads -- START HERE

 

Essential Reads

TeakthePoetTree.blogspot.com

 

These are some of the entries in my blog, ones that are a good overview and a good place to start to see if you are interested in reading more. There are many humorous, meaningful, fascinating and even gut wrenching stories, poems, philosophical aphorisms, jokes and much more. Enjoy!

 

First Read: INTRO AND THEN START WITH: 

The Words then Meditation

Home

More Jokes and Stuff

Epitaph

Minnesota Seasons

Push Mower

Amusements

Ireland

Ode to the Fart

Pant-ing; or My Genes have the Blues

Somewhere there is a Boy

Peanut Butter and Bacon

The Puntiff

St. Valentine’s Card

The Fats of Life

Topsy Turvey

Hi Dad

Flowers

Airy Nothings

PERHAPS THE REASON I WAS BORN, THE FOLLOWING:

Spiritual Etymology

Cleverisms-A Collection

Cruise Diary

Eight Eight Eighty Eight

Cinnamon Battery Soap

I Am

I Will Miss You

My Prayer

My Tub

Muses, Quotes

Nina Simone

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Etymology

The Words

Why Frogs?