Minnesota Seasons

 

MINNESOTA SEASONS

By Teak Kilmer

 

 

Spring  Sprang  Sprung

I’m glad I have a lung.

The nose too is convenient,

As in Spring’s air I swoon obedient.

 

Summer  Wummer  Woo

The air’s too hot to moo.

But if I go soak my head

I might not fall down dead.

 

Fall  Faller  Fallest

Trees vie to see who’s baldest.

Birds…take a powder

For Louisiana chowder.

 

Winter  Wander  Wonder

Ya gotta wonder did God blunder,

But “no”, says he, Mr. G

“Winter’s to be grateful for the other three”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. John says, I like the progression of seasons. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teak this is definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Etymology

The Words

Why Frogs?