My Tub

 

My Tub

by Teak Kilmer

summer of 2008

 

 

MY tub – it gives me succor, snuggles

me up to my laughing place, that nest

within that evades my worldly, hapless exploration

 

I busify, over-think and overdo, over-expect

when just a warm and soapy soak away

awaits embrace of first memory

 

My tub – it beckons me and

with my trove of candles

it harbors rapids to massage my places

 

or still waters to lend recall of amniosis

when all was done and won for me

no effort, no care for damage

 

My tub – induces and allows recall

of … all is well, but by believing

in One on One with All and All

 

The Oneness, the Eternal Now – All there is,

was or ever will be – the Now, the Now where

All is just a bunch of fine and doodle dandy

 

My tub – the alter of my church, the

reconciliation of my thoughts of burden

where down the drain they’ll go

 

relinquished to solution Grand.

cleansed – within, without baptized anew

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Etymology

The Words

Why Frogs?