I Am

 

I AM

By Teak Kilmer


(See Grief’s Gift, as again I chose to write using only the magnetized words that were on a metal tray and did so in only twenty to twenty-five minutes)

 

I am in the moment of no other time

in the place of no other place

I Am

 

I am drawn to Nature’s Love

as Your Love has Drawn me

May my words ripple others’ waters

as You, the Great One, ripple me

I Am

 

The Breaths of Angels paint clouds

of Images distinctly You

and I too am those Images

for You Breathe me

as You Breathe the Angels

I Am

 

I hope to die to life

before I die from life

to pass away from doubt

and fear, and by Love and

Joy and Peace, Live Truly

I Am

 

I Am in Your Arms and

laughing at Your Jokes and

making Love with You and

playing games of Little Children

with You Forever

I Am

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Etymology

The Words

Why Frogs?