I Am

 

I AM
(See Grief’s Gift, as again I chose to write using only the words that were on the tray)
By Teak Kilmer
 
I am in the moment of no other time
in the place of no other place
I Am
 
I am drawn to Nature’s Love
as Your Love has Drawn me
May my words ripple others’ waters
as You, the Great One, ripple me
I Am
 
The Breaths of Angels paint clouds
of Images distinctly You
and I too am those Images
for You Breathe me
as You Breathe the Angels
I Am
 
I hope to die to life
before I die from life
to pass away from doubt
and fear, and by Love and
Joy and Peace, Live Truly
I Am
 
I Am in Your Arms and
laughing at Your Jokes and
making Love with You and
playing games of Little Children
with You Forever
I Am
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Etymology

The Words

Why Frogs?